Packing for Pennsic

Happy packing day!  Umm Wednesday!

  • I've packed too much stuff.  I always pack too much stuff.  However, other than what I'm taking with me and some charge cords, I'm packed.  The truck, the trailer, everything is packed.  I'm sure I've forgotten something, but hopefully nothing critical.  
  • Thankfully, before we started packing things into the truck and trailer, it rained.  There was a thunderstorm that rolled in around noon.  There was a fresh breeze and it was a lovely temperature right before the sky came down.  I only got a little damp.  😁
The storm was on the way.

  • While outside packing a shadow flew overhead.  I don't know what kind of flying creature, I suspect a vulture. I tried to get a picture, instead there was a speck among a lovely blue sky.


Continued listening to: Thornhedge, by T. Kingfisher.

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two