GNEW Day 3
July 11th
Some happy Saturday things:
- Help was available so that I could leave the gate for a while. There were two courts that I wanted to attend. The first one was for the Forester's Court During this gathering I said a version of the Forester's Oath and became a Novice Forester.
- The Baronial Court was just after that. One of my protégés was given an award. I'm glad I had the chance to be there for these things.
- The gate closed around 3 PM this afternoon. We stayed open a little later than planned. I'm finished with that for this year and doubt I'll be asked to do it again next year, mostly because I'm far away. It was nice to meet new people from different areas and work together with them.
- Instead of going to Kingdom Court I rested at camp and visited with friends. We did some planning for Pennsic and later I wandered around the area and looked at stars.
![]() |
| Sunset |
![]() |
| The pathway is lit with lighted bags. |
![]() |
| Stars |
☮
Continued listening to: Paladin's Faith, by T. Kingfisher.
Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!









Comments
Post a Comment