Freinds
Some happy things from today:
- Instead of walking this morning I had a call with Stephanie to plan the Pennsic camping map. Have I ever said how much I appreciate her existence and assistance in my life? Together, she made a map of where all the people will be camping so we all fit in the space we have.
- Another person I am extraordinarily grateful for is TF. She has been a gracious hostess for my visit to Texas. She supports my wanting to get my steps in. It has been a good visit. I have quite a few good people in my life. I'm not sure why, but I appreciate them all.
- Around noon I took a walk. This is probably not the best time in the Texas summer to be out walking, but I had water. I didn't stay out as long because of the heat.
☮
Continued listening to: Paladin's Faith, by T. Kingfisher.
Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!




Comments
Post a Comment