Catbird
Some happy Thursday things:
- Sometimes the best part of the day is the quiet time when there aren't a lot of people around. That is when a gray catbird found something to eat about 15-20 feet from where I was sitting.
- The sekanjabin I chose to try today is the orange one. It is pretty good. I've been having a hard time drinking just water lately, the flavors are helping. That they also contain electrolytes as I overheat during the day is a bonus. Only two flavors more to try.
- The bead making challenge tonight was something about spinning. Or spirals. I got there late and the theme has twisted in my memory. 😉 Anyhow, I am making mistakes and having fun in the process. Everything seems challenging for me right now, and that is okay. I definitely struggled with getting the glass hot enough. In hindsight, there are special glasses to wear to keep our eyes safe. I wore two different types tonight and I wonder if the flame looks slightly different depending on the brand of safety glasses… either way, next time I'll try to pay more attention to that earlier on in the process.
![]() |
| It broke. |
☮
Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!






Comments
Post a Comment