Title Placement Here

Here are some happy Thursday things:

  • Hazardous Materials was completely caught up when I left work today.  Things break too often.   I'm glad  the company is working hard to keep up with this.  I am enjoying learning more.  Today the bonus is that Thursday is the last official day of my workweek.
  • After a short nap I had a nice talk with TF.  It was great to get to see her in Texas before Pennsic.  I'm glad that the whirlwind of travel is paused for a week or so.  Of course, one of the things we talked about were dream travel destinations.  
  • Around the yard:



A hydrangea flower up closer.

Continued listening to:  Nine Goblins, by T. Kingfisher. 

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two