Pool Time

Some random happy things from today:
  • Some time in the middle of the night I woke up, fully dressed, on top of the bed covers.  That is when I finished writing yesterday's blog. That time of night is also right around when my first break would have happened were I at work.  Eventually I fell back to sleep.  This is how I got a little over eight hours of sleep.  That seems like such an accomplishment sometimes!
  • Despite the amount of sleep, I was lacking in energy.  An important errand got done in the morning, then I rested with my phone.  Eventually I went for a very nice walk. Shortly after entering the woods the scent of pine was lovely.  I took a spur off a trail I've used a few times.  This part of it had a few hills and eventually was near the highway.  Total mileage for this walk was  about 4.6 miles.










  • After the walk I took a swim in the pool.  It was so nice to give my arms a bit of a workout.  It has been years and years since I just swam.  For whatever reason, my body floats now.  My legs used to sink, but not today.



Continued listening to:  Nine Goblinsby T. Kingfisher. 

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!

Some identifications thanks to Google Lens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two