Pavilion Goal Accomplished

Another very long work day and I am still tired. I stopped myself from falling asleep in the car today.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • The time I had away from work was only about two and a half weeks.  Still, I rejoice at every name I remember upon my return.  Names are hard.  I also think I learned the name of a coworker today, hopefully it will stick.
  • Bel, Gideon, and I got the Baronial pavilion folded and put into bins, before it rained.  Honestly, it might not rain today, but the weather said it might and the canvas seemed dry.  Yay!
The roof of the pavilion with Gideon toward the back.
It is not small at about 20'X30'.

  • Around the yard:
Google Lens tells me this is a hibiscus.
It is pretty and I should have taken closer pictures of the flowers.


Continued listening to:  Nine Goblins, by T. Kingfisher. 

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two