Namaste
Here are some happy things from a lovely Friday:
- It was a slow start for me this morning. I spent a bunch of time scouring Facebook Marketplace for random things. I wanted to look for a used backpack to replace one that I had to throw away at Pennsic. I didn't find anything, but it was fun and a little relaxing to just get lost online.
- Bel and I hung out for a little while. While I was away at Pennsic Bel found whatever chemical combination and cleaning routine to get the pool looking clean. Others have been using it for a while with no problems, I'm hoping to use it soon. A pool cover was also found and we put it on the pool to get an idea as to how easy it would be to use. The answer is not that easy. 🤣
- At the studio I got a few exchequer things checked off my list. I needed to call a friend to help with one of them. We ended up on the phone for three hours. It was nice to catch up.
- Before the studio, I got my steps in. The walk ended up a little longer than I planned because I wanted to get to the road on the other side of the trail system and back. It was farther than I thought. My round trip totaled about 5.75 ish miles. It was definitely a good thing for my body. Here are some pictures from the walk:
![]() |
| Bel was out with the chickens as I left for my walk. |
![]() |
| Possibly dewberries. |
![]() |
| There is a frog on the stick on the ground near the middle of the picture. 🎵 |
![]() |
| 👇 |
☮
Continued listening to: Nine Goblins, by T. Kingfisher.
Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!
Some identifications thanks to Google Lens.










Comments
Post a Comment