Home to My Real Bed!

 We are home safe from a difficult ride back from Pennsic.  We had some brake problems so being home safe is a huge happy thing for me today.  Our problems slowed us down. I've heard that other people had more serious issues.  This is a reminder to have safety checks on your vehicle before taking long trips.  Other happy things:

  • The hotel we stopped at last night is the same one Gideon and I stopped at last year.  This meant that we went to the same restaurant for breakfast as last year as well.  Gideon has wanted to go back there for a year! 
  • There were some nice views along the drive.




  • When I got home I saw that Bel installed the wood for me to hang backpacks on while we were gone.  Yay!  Next to paint it and put the hooks up.  

The wood will allow me to screw on heavy duty hooks that will hopefully hold my backpacks.

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two