Heading Home
This morning I woke up with what I hope is an allergy attack. Here are some happy things from today:
- It rained during the night, but ended early enough this morning that we were able to pack at least some things dry. Not everything so there will be some drying out of canvas after we get home. There was a pretty sky from where I slept in the common tent.
- I am so grateful for the people that stayed long enough to help get all the things packed up. We finished around 2 PM. Later than I would like, but about average I guess.
![]() |
| Empty land now. |
- After that we helped out our friends that had the car fire on the way to Pennsic. We got the heavy lifting done with them before we hit the road.
![]() |
| Gideon has named the rock that came with us to Pennsylvania, CitiBoy. |
![]() |
| I remember when that willow tree was probably half that size. |
![]() |
| Bye Pennsic! |
![]() |
| Pretty clouds |
![]() |
| Pretty sunset. |
☮
Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!








Comments
Post a Comment