Fire

 Happy Wednesday things:

  • The first part of the day I had some time to fingerloop another braid.  This one for my former protégé.   It is a little late in the week, but I got it done.  I also walked around the merchant area some.  

  • Yesterday I picked up my beads.  I looked at them today.  I received three little tokens from people while the beads were displayed.


  • There was an Exchequer meeting in the afternoon that was informative.  There are more changes coming to the position and it is good to stay on top of that.  I brought my laptop and balanced July while the meeting happened.  As I was getting ready to close the laptop a friend came by to ask what I was doing.  He saw the Exchequer page and surprisingly said something like, ‘Wait, you were doing Exchequer stuff?’  To which I responded, “What did you think I was doing, playing solitaire? It was an Exchequer meeting, I did Exchequer stuff.”  It was a funny moment.
  • We started a fire in the evening.  Kids roasted marshmallows and adults talked.  Someone who is moving to NH soon came by to introduce themselves and stayed talking around the fire for a while.  It was a good way to end the day.  I'm super thankful that I had help cutting the wood.
A frog in the puddle by the wood pile.

The fire needed some air...

Rainbow!





Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two