Back to the Grind
August 11th
The first day back to work after my Pennsic time off left me exhausted. Here are some happy things from today:
- Not only did I arrive at work a little early, I made it through my shift plus almost two more hours! When I got home, I parked the car, turned it off, opened the door, and fell asleep! I'm so glad I had the energy to open the door. My nap only lasted about 20 minutes, but I think I needed it.
- Due to the general wetness at Pennsic the big common tent came home a little damp. We set it out to dry when we got home. Today I remembered to flip it over. Tomorrow I hope to have help folding it up. It needs some cleaning. I'll need to do research to do that correctly.
- Around the yard:
Apparently they are sometimes the same thing.
![]() |
| Google Lens identified this purple flowering plant as a blazing star. |
![]() |
| The bald-faced hornets nest has gotten larger. Unfortunately for them it will probably have to go. I find the colors and patterns of the nest fascinating. |
☮
Continued listening to: Nine Goblins, by T. Kingfisher.
Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!



Comments
Post a Comment