Archery

 Some happy things from today:

  • This morning I made a point of being somewhat productive. Although I know that I got things done, with my eyes I see very little evidence of it. A bunch of what I did was laundry and dishes, those aren't always obvious things. Still, I know I was busy doing things and that is good.
  • Gideon and I did some school clothes shopping this afternoon. Part of that included getting ice cream at a place to add a sticker to my book. At this point it is highly unlikely that I will be able to achieve the goal set forth in the NH Ice Cream Trail, but it is still fun trying!
Gideon decided to wear my sunglasses over his... they don't quite fit.  🤪

  • We also went to archery practice. I shot two Royal Round sets. The first one I shot horribly. The next one I did really well, scoring over 60 points. Do I remember how much over it was? No. Stephanie, being the fabulous human she is, sent me a picture of my score, 64! Stephanie also shot two arrows at once during her timed round. When we were finished I asked to try. That was fun. One arrow somehow hit the gold, the other was non-scoring.
One of my better rounds.
Nineteen points.

Two for one.

  • On the way home from archery Gideon and I saw a bear run across the road! We slowed down to see it in the woods, but not long enough to take a picture.
  • I took a short walk before dinner to get my step count.  It seemed darker in the woods.  It was a good walk, less than two miles. 


Continued listening to: Nine Goblins, by T. Kingfisher. 

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two