A Wander

 After a frustrating morning I got out of the house and worked on relaxing… and a little venting.  A friend said to me, “Is it a fire, flood, or blood?  Then relax.”  I may need to write this on my wall!!  😂  Here are some things that brought me happiness today:

  • Having a few minutes with Keziah to talk about our potential backpacking trip.  We have a weekend planned, but it will be weather dependent.   
  • Seeing my friend helped me relax quite a bit.
  • Our barony made a donation to Kimball Jenkins School of Art.  I delivered that today.  Just one non-profit trying to help another.
  • Driving and seeing two gorgeous dogs hanging out of the car window, happily breathing in the fresh air.
  • Then, there was the grocery store.  I parked the car, realized that I still needed a bunch of steps for the day, and walked right by the store.  Here are some pictures from the pre-shopping walk:
Rabbit tobacco on the side of the road.

Mockingbird? On a pedestal.   


Sorry, obviously the birds prefer Neptune...

Outside of the McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center👇👆


Merrimack River. 

This is commemorating the first settler to Concord, NH, Captain Ebenezer Eastman, 1727.

Merrimack River. 


Really, I sort of saw the white head and tail before I pulled out the phone to take a picture.  It was flying north on I-93.


Continued listening to:  Nine Goblins, by T. Kingfisher. 

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!

Some identifications thanks to Google Lens.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two