Woodsorrel

 July 1st

Welcome to July!  It seems to have arrived with what I think of as August heat.  Less of that would be nice!  Here are some happy things from today:

  • Two people were approved for Hazardous Materials today.  I was the second one and not until about an hour and a half before the end of shift.  We finished though!  We worked about 10-15 minutes late, and it was completed.  At least until tomorrow.   🤣
  • At home I walked a little in the yard looking for something different for a picture for here.  The first is of some variety of asters growing among the daisies.  Possibly fleabane.  I should start bringing my flower book outside so I can do better research than Google Lens.  Anyhow, the second is woodsorrel which I admit to snacking on.  While I stood looking for things, in the shade, a light breeze came by to help me feel less warm.  It was lovely.



  • Later I got myself tangled in embroidery floss.  Eventually I got some lengths together that are ready to fingerloop braid, another day.  I actually measured the floss so that I can find a good length to braid and be more consistent with the size.

Continued listening to: Paladin's Faith, by T. Kingfisher.

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two