Travel Day

 Happy Sunday!  Here are some happy things from my travel day:

  • This morning I took a long walk.  I wanted to be certain to have my steps done before getting on the plane for home.  I went through neighborhoods and along a trail that goes by Walnut Creek in Austin.  In a neighborhood, a bunny hopped across the street from one yard to another.  The following are a bunch of pictures from the walk.
















  • For the last few days I've been helping TF to clean out her pantry closet.  We didn't finish due to time and energy.  It was a huge start and is now down to a point that I think she can manage herself.  She took some pictures and told me I could share them.




  • TF and I drove out of the city to pick up Gideon and visit with Gideon's grandfather and his spouse.  It was a lovely visit before heading to the airport.  There were some swallows and hummingbirds flying around.   I think I was able to get a picture of a hummingbird.  Not a very good one, and it might be a swallow.  The wings don't quite look like a swallow though.




  • On the plane I was right by the window and got some nice pictures of the sun setting.











Continued listening to: Paladin's Faith, by T. Kingfisher.

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two