Sunday!

 July 5th

Here are some happy Sunday things:

  • A shift came up at work for tomorrow that I took.  This has cut my day short so I can go to sleep.  While I waited for laundry this morning I took a little walk.  Did I remember to take a picture?  No.  I did use the Merlin app to help identify the bird song.  According to the app, there was a Pine Warbler, a white-breasted nuthatch, and a red-eyed vireo.  I didn't see any to confirm the sound identifications.
  • Keziah and I cleaned out the SCA trailer.  Everything came out, not everything went back in.  Pretty much all the camping gear we need for the upcoming event is in the trailer.  I'll be going early and using my new modern tent, at least for the first two nights.  This process reminded me that I have work to do on the Pennsic shower.  Those items are now in the Firehouse so I can do that next week.
  • Keziah was working on pottery after that.  I love seeing how happy she is doing her art.  

Continued listening to: Paladin's Faith, by T. Kingfisher.

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two