Sleepless

 July 3rd


Another hot day.  Here are some happy things:

  • As a person on the safety committee at work, I'm supposed to make call-outs when I see unsafe things happening.  After pointing something out to someone they fixed it and later brought over a sign about the call-out.  It was very general and cartoon-ish.   They took my picture with me holding the sign.  Apparently my likeness is to be a poster board or a picture on the billboard or something.  I'm not sure how I feel about this.  I am sure that I'm happy they are trying to put safety first with more than words.  Also, I got some swag.



  • After work I didn't go to sleep since I'm not working tomorrow.  Well, I started to fall asleep, but my phone hit my face.  😂  Anyhow, I decided that I wanted to go to Craft Night, but I didn't want to drive myself.  I'm very thankful that Zed drove me there and Bel picked me up.  Three things happened at the studio:
    • It is quite possible that I completed the quarter two financial report for the Barony.  I think I did everything, but the report is still new so I may have missed some things.  
    • After trying to fingerloop braid and making a mistake, I stopped.  I'm going to take it apart another time.  I'm happy that I didn't try to fix it and realized I was just too tired and maybe shouldn't have started.  When I'm more awake I will work on that more.


    • The person that organizes the Craft Nights bought pizza in a flavor called baked potato.  It was pretty good. 


Continued listening to: Paladin's Faith, by T. Kingfisher.

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments