Pennsic Mumble Day

 Some happy things from today at Pennsic:

  • This morning Keziah and I signed up to volunteer on a watch shift.  We will get to drive around in a golf cart and watch for things that are out of the ordinary.
  • After that I went to help set up the East Kingdom encampment. One of the ways I have helped there before is setting up their gate pavilion.  I did that again today and took more notes to try and improve that task for next year.  
Here is the before the gate tent was set up.
I forgot to take an after picture!

  • A friend made sekanjabin for me to share in camp.  Sekanjabin is an ancient water flavoring (syrup) that contains electrolytes to help avoid dehydration.  Yesterday I think the flavor I had was strawberry basil.  Today I tried the raspberry lime.  They are both really good, but so far my favorite is the raspberry lime.  


  • There have been many helpful people this year.  A wind wall went up, the firewood was stacked, and some grass was mowed.  
Sheet wall at our encampment. 

The moon being covered by clouds.


Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two