Here are some happy things from Pennsic Land Grab Day:
- After a nice breakfast at the hotel we made our way to Pennsic. We left a little later than I had hoped and were greeted with a really long line. That was fine though because we are at Pennsic!
 |
| There was a deer on the side of the road as we left the hotel. |
 |
| Pennsic 53 (LIII) |
 |
| Long line. |
 |
| A door in the gate building that we thought was funny. |
- When we got to our block someone had already measured everything out. That was great, except I had to check it. The end result was that changes had to be made. I was a little bummed, but we were able to make it work. It helped that Keziah, Gideon, and I reworked the map over restaurant food in an air conditioned building! Keziah did most of the reworking. Thankfully Stephanie set us up right with all the tools we needed to rework it.
- Keziah, Gideon, and I got the pavilion up and it is mostly set up inside. It was a learning experience for Gideon. The most silly mistake that was made is when we tried to put the pavilion up upside down. 😂 Keziah figured that out. There are a few more things to do tomorrow with our personal stuff before we start doing the parts of the encampment for the rest of our people.
 |
| The rock made it all the way from the driveway at home. |
 |
| Keziah figuring out that it was upside down. |
 |
| Mostly up! |
 |
| Pennsic sky. |
 |
| There are many, many fireflies. I tried to take a picture. The only one that seems to be showing up is that white line. It is a regular light show! |
☮
Continued listening to: Thornhedge, by T. Kingfisher.
Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!
Comments
Post a Comment