Pennsic Day Two

 Some happy Saturday things:

  • It has been a long day.  We didn't plan as well as I wanted when it came to food.  So I'm happy that there are places open on site where we were able to get food this morning.  Keziah had errands to run and brought back food for the evening.  Yay food!  We are part of a meal plan that starts tomorrow or Monday.
  • We got the awning onto our tent which provided some much needed shade.  Some of our neighbors have been clearing away brush and Gideon and I helped with that some.  We have some nice neighbors here in our little section of Pennsic. 
  • We were asked to deliver some things to Pennsic for other people.  There was something that I didn't know what it was and (should have listened better) thought it was some kind of game.  It turns out that it is a board to use to make bow strings.  Now I want one!  😂  
  • I got a picture of the moon.  A few minutes later I tried to take a picture of the sunset, but it was through a fence.



  • Four people arrived at our little encampment today.
I let that little sweat bee land for a moment.
The camera didn't want to focus and zoom in.  They tickle.



Continued listening to: Thornhedge, by T. Kingfisher.

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two