Pennsic Day 3
Some friends have been working really hard to build a house/shop for Pennsic. They have been merchants at Pennsic a really long time. They finished building their house yesterday, loaded it up, and headed for Pennsic. Somewhere around 3 hours-ish from Pennsic their car caught on fire followed by the house they just finished. Obviously I am not at all happy about this. What I am happy about is that the people involved are all alright.
Some happy things from today:
There are some great people here in camp. We were able to set up the Common Tent, put up the shower, and I got the plumbing to the shower connected and working. There is even hot water.
There is one part of connecting the shower that has given us problems from the beginning. What I thought was going to fix it didn't. With the help of power tools (Keziah and I did work at it with hand tools first) we made the holes just a little bigger and it has made a big difference. Some of the connections I made with the hoses are dripping, that is a problem for tomorrow. It was dark when we got everything working. Showers were taken and the water turned off for tonight.
![]() |
| Moon. |
☮
Continued listening to: Thornhedge, by T. Kingfisher.
Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!




Comments
Post a Comment