Pennsic and Not Pennsic
July 27th
Some happy things from today:
- It seems like there are always some kinds of problems with getting the shower to work every year. This time I feel like the problems weren't as bad. We didn't end up making a town run for a random thing that broke. The new water softener seems to work fine. I remembered to go back this morning to put plumbers tape on the few hose connections that were dripping. Fingers crossed that the only bad thing to happen now is that the propane goes empty and just needs to be replaced.
- The meal plan started. Next year I really need to plan the before and after meal plan times. Today I'm happy the plan has started and there is good food to eat.
- Keziah and I were able to do a few things to help out our friends that lost their car and Pennsic house on the way to the event.
- After a lovely meal Keziah, Gideon, and I went to town to watch the movie Hadestown. It is only in theaters for a few days. We saw the musical live a few years ago. I really enjoyed this production.
![]() |
| Morning fog. |
![]() |
| My medallion on the cord I made a few weeks ago. There is a picture on the other side but we aren't supposed to post that. |
![]() |
| Sun setting sky. |
☮
Finished listening to: Thornhedge, by T. Kingfisher.
Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!



Comments
Post a Comment