Independence Day

July 4th

Happy 250th anniversary of the day the Declaration of Independence was adopted.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • This morning I internet rabbit-holed on different types of portable toilets.  I opened a tab for four season showers but didn't follow that because, time.  However, I did follow that with a trailer hitch rabbit hole and random Facebook stuff.  It was a relaxing time.
  • Eventually I got up and ready to go to the studio.  My task there was to empty some of the contents of the van to the studio for later examination.   In between carrying the boxes up I went to the room with the AC and made earrings.  I was hoping for a matching pair.  That didn't happen so I have two mismatched peace sign earrings.  I like them.



  • In the afternoon we had a household gathering at Amy's house.  It was great to see and visit with friends.  After everyone else had gone Amy & I went for a walk to help get our steps in.  The temperature was cooler and the air still seemed  very moist. It was a good day.

Continued listening to: Paladin's Faith, by T. Kingfisher.

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two