Ice Cream

 July 12th

Here are some happy things from this day:

  • With the event gate closed and the event basically over, I was able to sleep in a little this morning.  The last few days have been a whirlwind.  Once I was up, things got packed up, food was eaten, and goodbye hugs were given.  We also helped others pack up and did some visiting.  That said, I was awake a little after 6 AM and we didn't leave the site until around 1:30 PM.  
  • On the drive home we made some fun stops.  I now have two more ice cream stickers in my NH Ice Cream Trails Passport.  Finding these shops and traveling through parts of the state that I may not have been through before is fun.  So is eating ice cream!  We also stopped at REI and Stephanie got a new backpack.  The person working there was super helpful. 
  • At home I was able to get my laundry washed.  On Thursday, a little after work, I leave for Texas to visit with TF for a few days before helping to teach Gideon to navigate airports so he can visit his grandfather on his own next time.  Today was the laundry, tomorrow I hope to get most of my things packed up for my trip.
Today's pictures:







👇 These phlox are in the yard.👆



Continued listening to: Paladin's Faith, by T. Kingfisher.

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two