Hair

 Happy tie-dye Tuesday things:

  • Getting up early is not something I do often on work days.  I was up and Bel was cutting my hair before midnight.  Most of my hair is gone now.  It seems a little cooler without the length I had yesterday.  Cooler and easier to care for as I go to Pennsic this year is what I am aiming for.



  • When I went to my car to head for work I could hear a bird.  According to Merlin, it was a barred owl.  

Sorry,  it won't play, it's just a screenshot. 


  • After work I did a tiny bit of research about the Adam's needle plant. It turns out that parts of it are edible, parts are not (roots I think), and parts are good for making cordage. I also read that part of it is good for starting fires using the bow and drill method. It seems to be a very useful plant!

Continued listening to: Paladin's Faith, by T. Kingfisher.

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two