GNEW Day 2
July 10th
Some happy things from today:
- The gate opened on time at 8 AM. Somehow enough people came and volunteered throughout the day that things went fairly smoothly. I am again very thankful for all the wonderful volunteers. Today I was able to step away from working at the gate long enough to rest in my tent for about 30 minutes, help Keziah start getting the pavilion up, and sitting down with friends to have dinner.
- Another thing I am very grateful for is that when things did go sideways everyone seemed to take it okay. Yes, stressed a little, but never in a bad way while I was there.
- The gate closed at midnight. The following are some of the only pictures I took.
![]() |
| I believe this picture has part of the Milky Way and Cygnus the swan. |
![]() |
| I believe this has the Milky Way and Cassiopeia. |
![]() |
| The Big Dipper. |
☮
Continued listening to: Paladin's Faith, by T. Kingfisher.
Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!



Comments
Post a Comment