Friday in Texas

 Some happy things from Friday:

  • Since I am in Texas, I was able to get the motivation to go out for a walk this morning, before it got too hot.  It was just around the neighborhood.  The following are some pictures of plants people are growing around here.




  • TF and I spent some time just chatting before we decided to do some deep cleaning.  She lives alone and there are a few things that having someone else help with can mean a lot.  So that was our big thing for today and will be working on it Saturday, too.  I am happy to be able to help.
  • The soap dispenser in the bathroom is a cat.  It isn't just a cat though, when the top is pressed down the foam soap comes up and out like a paw print. 



  • The moon and Venus were visible.  They were the only lights, other than the occasional plane, that I could see in the few minutes I was outside after dark.  



Continued listening to: Paladin's Faith, by T. Kingfisher.

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two