Drive Day

 Here are some happy things from our big day of driving:

  • We left the house after the hopeful time of 6 AM, but well before the panic time of 7 AM. So, kind of right on time?  

Once we got to the highway, it was time for The Muppets song, Movin' Right Along.


  • Both Keziah and I were tired. We ended up switching drivers more than I think is usual for us. We arrived at our hotel before dark which seems like something that never happens. Yay!  
  • Some highlights from the day in pictures:


That is a rock from the driveway on the trailer hitch foot.  The picture was taken somewhere in Pennsylvania.  I'm not sure if the rock is still there or not.



At the hotel parking lot.

Later, also from the hotel parking lot.


Continued listening to: Thornhedge, by T. Kingfisher.

Started listening to: The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet, by Becky Chambers.

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

  1. I love the Muppet movies. Jim Henson was a genius gone too early, My favorite Kermit song is "Rainbow Connection."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two