Busy Monday

 Some happy Monday things:

  • Despite the alarm going off a few times I slept in longer than usual for a Monday.  I'm sure I needed it.  My energy level was a little higher today, that was good.  A plant that I kept thinking reminded me of a yucca, has bloomed.  Apparently it is a type of yucca called Adam's needle.  I noticed it from the car as I left to do some errands. 
Adam's needle


  • Errands were run.  Bel and I worked on things for the Pennsic shower.  I have a new water softener system and we made sure to have all the pieces and Bel showed me how it all goes together.  I think we did most, if not all, of the things I wanted to check.  Yay preparing!
Attaching hoses to the water heater.

  • The blueberry bush in the yard has some ripened blueberries!  Bel and I each had some sun warmed berries.


  • During the day I had hoped to be busy enough to get most of my steps.  Instead I went for a walk around the time I should have been going to bed.  Considering my energy level, that was probably the best choice.  I even jogged a couple of steps.  A white-tailed deer and some kind of toad both bounded themselves away as I walked, although on MUCH different scales.  😂  
Toad

My hair is too long.  I'm hoping for less of it soon.

Trail 

Continued listening to: Paladin's Faith, by T. Kingfisher.

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two