Birds and Things
Here are some happy things from today:
- Bel picked Gideon and I up at the airport and we arrived home safely around 2:45 AM. It is very good to be home… I'm leaving again in a few days…
- This morning, after a little bit of sleep, Keziah, Zed and I started moving things around in the trailer to prepare for Pennsic. We ended up going through some of the boxes looking for Pennsic things too. Among other things some garb was found, fans, and my solar panel.
![]() |
| These are quite pretty by the house. |
- In the afternoon I left for a walk with Amy. When I got to the park I had a message from her that she was stopped in traffic. She ended up going back home instead of trying to navigate that. I had a nice walk… by myself. I'm glad she got home safely.
![]() |
| I used the Merlin app to listen to the birds. That, and zooming way in, leads me to believe the bird in the tree is a tufted titmouse. |
- Today is my best friend from high-school's birthday. I messaged to wish her well as I have most years. I don't know the last time we actually saw each other. We have plans to meet after I am back from Pennsic in a few weeks.
☮
Finished listening to: Paladin's Faith, by T. Kingfisher.
Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!



Comments
Post a Comment