Loosestrife

 June 30th

According to the calendar, this is the last day of June.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • Work went well.  It was very busy so things kept moving.  I stayed late to work on the hazardous stuff.  One of the supervisors saved pizza for me since I was working late.  One less meal I had to buy, yay!
  • There has been a plant growing by the door at home that I suspected may be a weed.  Google Lens suggests that it is gooseneck loosestrife.  Interestingly, they seem to be expensive as well as invasive.  It looks like around $7 a root that will grow and expand.


  • For the SCA events this summer I decided to buy some stickers to give out.  I think they will be fun.


Continued listening to: Paladin's Faith, by T. Kingfisher.

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two