Late Night...

 June 6th


It is 11:30 PM and the end of my evening is still in the distance.  Zed, Gideon, and I are still trying to empty the store.  Our moods are alright, but energy is not high.  I know we have made much progress, but there is still so much more to do.

Here are a few pictures (happy highlights) from the day:

A Carolina Wren yelled at me for eating my breakfast out on the front step.

Mushrooms are helping the compost pile compost!


Chive flower bouquet.

The peony is blooming!

I took this picture about an hour ago.
Things are changing.


Continued listening to: Paladin's Strength, by T. Kingfisher. 

Continued to read: No Time Like the Past, by Jodi Taylor. 

Thank you for being here and being part of my daily happy things. Stay safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Spectacular

Back to Work

Birka Day Two